Get Professional Citation Defense Help
One of the main questions we get asked is whether or not you should appeal your Cal OSHA citations. In short, yes and here’s why:
- OSHA Citations can harm your company in the bidding process
- OSHA Citations are used as an indicator of safety performance
- OSHA Citations stay on your record and will negatively impact your company for 5-years
- Repeat violations can be costly
So what can you do about it? Well for starters M.R.S. OSHA Safety, Inc. offers a free evaluation to see how we can help. We have over 25 years of experience in successfully helping our clients defend against Cal-OSHA. Our free evaluation will provide you with recommendations and tips for handling your Cal-OSHA citation whether you use our services or not. It’s that simple.
At M.R.S. we will provide you with invaluable information and will take a look not only at your citation, but at the way that Cal-OSHA handled the situation. We will:
- Make sure that Cal-OSHA has followed proper procedures when issuing your citation
- Ask what happened, and take a look at both sides of the story
- Look to make sure that Cal-OSHA stated the case properly, and that no detail goes missing that could potentially strengthen your position
We will look into all of the details, ensuring that your case is handled in as strong a way as possible. If hired we will look at your case history, confirm that all of your paperwork is in order and up to date, and attend all conferences and hearings. M.R.S. OSHA will even file the appeal paperwork for you! Our interest is in helping you, and what better way to do that than by coming to your aid, helping you understand your rights, and making certain that you understand OSHA safety regulations to avoid a repeat offense.
M.R.S. OSHA SAFETY, INC. HAS SUCCESSFULLY HELPED CLIENTS REDUCE OR ELIMINATE THEIR CITATION FEES, AND WHILE WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SUCCESS, WE CAN PROMISE THE STRONGEST DEFENSE POSSIBLE.
A Cal-OSHA appeal can only be made within 15 days of the company’s receipt of citation. If this is you, call us and set up an appointment for one of our safety defense specialists to review and assess your chances of having your citation finds reduced or eliminated.
From our evaluation you will also receive recommendations on what to do to increase your chances of success with the Cal-OSHA citation process, whether you use our services or not.
So don’t wait—you only have 15 days from the time of citation—and schedule a no cost/no obligation appointment with us. We promise you’re in good hands.
Call Us Today At 1-800-200-0888 To Get Started!