The Safe Workplace Is the Best Workplace
Safety and Risk Management Solutions for Companies
Your Best Option for Workplace Safety Programs
Staying compliant with the ever-changing OSHA regulatory environment can be difficult. With multiple factors to keep track of, you will need a workplace safety solution that can handle a variety of scenarios. M.R.S. OSHA Safety, Inc. can help your company find and create those plans while providing you with excellent customer service.
Quality Workplace Safety for All
Our Lake Elsinore, California-based company has worked with OSHA and Cal-OSHA regulations for more than 30 years. We recognize that today’s workplace is highly regulated with compliance with OSHA safety standards being more important than ever. That’s why we make it easier for you to avoid becoming a statistic and ensure the safety of your employees in the workplace by offering our service at competitive rates.
- Identify Workplace Hazards
- Advise You on How to Comply With OSHA Standards
- Write a Cal/OSHA Compliant Injury and Illness Prevention Program for Your Business
- OSHA Required Training and Other Relevant Safety Topics
- All Instructional Courses Led by BCSP Certified Personnel
- Training Provided at Your Location
- Training Courses Can Be Provided in Spanish
- Free Evaluation
- Case Research
- Attendance of All Conferences and Hearings
- Advice on How to Proceed
- Customized for You and Your Industry
- Designed to Meet Federal OSHA Standards
- Customization per State OSHA Regulations Available
- Comprehensive and Partial
- Find Out What You’re Missing Before You’re Fined
- Learn What to Expect From a Formal OSHA Safety Inspection
Outsourcing your health and safety processes can provide you with a well-trained safety professional at a cost less than a full-time employee’s salary. Since you only pay what you use, it can be a great alternative for small to medium businesses. With outsourcing, you are:
- Getting a customized service from an assigned person available a few days a month, to a full-time team on your site, or anything in between
- Meeting your legal obligations by entrusting your company’s health and safety management is in qualified hands
Join Our Mailing List!
Sign up to receive OSHA/ Safety updates and news
Your Safety Is Our Priority
Having an effective health and safety program is key to boosting your employees’ productivity and morale. If you’re interested in using our services, reach out to our team today.